The all new FMobile, with its new G3 engine, made for iOS 13 and iOS 12. FMobile breaks the boundaries of national roaming on your mobile phone, and allows you to enjoy a much faster cellular connection when your carrier has national roaming agreements. It also allows you to manage your international roaming, coverage maps and speed tests in one app. Its complete unique core technology is accessible for private customers through the Apple Shortcuts app. 200+ territories are supported. And best of all, the app is completely free!
Completely free. No trial, no ads.
FMobile is part of the MINASTE group, a french 1901-law-type non-profit organization. We do not aim to build services to make profit on your back. When we say it's free, it's free. No conditions. Therefore, we do not provide any warranty for these app and services. You are fully responsible for any damage caued by their usage. But we still provide free support as long as it is available for download.
- Live network status
- Background execution settings
- Femto and ran-sharing antenna detection
- Country detection in background
- Speed test tool
- Non-covered zones support
- Some carrier services included
- View and contribute to the worldwide coverage map
- Automatic execution with Shortcuts Automation
- Can be triggered by notifications
- Perfect FMobile integration
- More effective than the RRFM Shortcut
- Faster than the original "Rétablissement du Réseau Free Mobile" classic script
- Allows to automatically disable your cellular data aboard to avoid roaming fees
- Detailed data/calls/SMS consumption tracking
- Quicky triggered from the FMobile app
- Compatible with the phone line ID
- Compatible with the attached lines ID (only from the main line)
- Works only with the Free Mobile carrier in Metropolitan France, will be soon obsolete.
- No matter what, FMobile will stay free and ad-free.
- A way to thank me for the app (even if I'm already super happy if you just leave me feedbacks)
- You will help financing our next big project: Extopy
- Please make sure to test the app and be clearly certain that you want to leave me a tip before to do so
- The most powerful and complete iOS Framework for iOS 8+
- Includes the MCC, MNC, Carrier, Protocol, national and international roaming for both the SIM card and the network (FMobile Engine Generation A3)
Extremely simple to use:
let currentMNC = FMobile.getCurrentMNC()
- Price is to be set according to your project
obsolete version for developers
- GPL-3.0 Licenced code, free to use
- FMobile Series 1 versions (up to 1.5.1), and engine up to G-A2
- Obsolete software and shortcuts for iOS 12
- Credit appreciated but not mendatory
- No warranty, and no support at all: you're on your own!
- Warning: not made for as-provided distribution!
Worldwide compatibility 🌍
View all the supported carriers on the brand new FMobile Carrier Central (alpha) with your carriers MCC+MNC codes.
Over 700 carriers are supported around the world. The countries supported are indicated in red. If you believe your carrier in a compatible country isn't properly supported, you can always contact us using the link below to request a specific carrier configuration.